Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Day Before...

Okay...I know I said I wasn't going to post again until after the surgery but I couldn't resist. Dallas is out for his 9 km. power walk and his last words going out the door were - "Patty - if the hospital calls to cancel the surgery don't let them." At this point, if the hospital called to postpone or cancel the surgery the next place that you would see this redhead would be on an "America's Most Wanted" poster!! I can just see it now..."frenzied menopausal redhead holds hospital administration hostage!" Yikes!!

Sorry that some of you have been having trouble commenting/viewing the blog. Apparently Blogger has been having a few glitches over the weekend that they are working on to make things run a bit more smoothly.

Thanks again for all your support...I'll update tomorrow when I get back from the hospital!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having as much fun as possible. I hate to tell you but staying at a B & B is not camping! However, you are my friend and I'll let you get away with this small infraction!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty I just got in the door from my trip to Invermere...as I was leaving town, had to stop into Timmies, and an old aquaintence (cant remember his name) approached and asked how Dallas is doing..he thought the surgery had taken place last week...Anyhow, we are now back, and will be ready to head over to help out in anyway shape or form...(Conan and I) lol (that would be Cody) are totally versed in the culinary and dog sitting and lawn mowing and...well you get the picture, we're jacks of all trades;)

Love

Brian & Cody

Patty said...

Thanks Brian and Cody...I'll be needing some caretakers while the Big Guy's under the weather - be careful though - he might get used to it! As the baby brother you're on my call/text list as soon as Dallas is out of surgery. Talk soon.
Love, Patty

Anonymous said...

Hey Big "D "good luck today, all the boys @ Men's night last night were talking about you and all wish you the best.