Monday, September 22, 2008

Week 2 Begins

The weekend was a bit tough - Dallas had some stomach issues going on - we had a sleepless night and a Dallas had a bad couple of days. But now everything has settled down and Dallas has started week 2 of radiation treatments. At weigh in time Dallas got into trouble as he's down a pound and a half. Every ounce lost now is not a good thing so as I write this Dallas is out downing the most fattening lunch he could think of - Kentucky fried chicken. My arteries start to clog just thinking about it, but I'm sure the Big Guy will be able to get through it with flying colours!

Dallas is really feeling great today. After the Kentucky fried chicken extravaganza he's off to the driving range with his brother Morley. Dallas can't swing a club right now, but we all know that he's pretty good at dispensing free golf advice so today Morley is the lucky guy!

Hopefully, there will be more good days in the week ahead...I'll keep you posted.

Love, Patty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey big D!! I wish there was a KFC in Radium. I'd probably gain 20 pounds in a month.

Keep up the good work buddy. We are thinking of you every day.

Oh yeah, I am starting to hit a weak, high fade. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Big D and Little D you would be proud of me , played Anderson Hill Golf here on Pei yesterday , shot 76. I am now ready for The Links @ Crowbush Cove today. Maintaining the 9 hdcp., so far.

Big D keep eating the soul food, it is got to be good for you.