Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So here we go!!!

Well a bit of time has passed since my last post. The Stober household has been a busy one! Jordan's back in Calgary and getting settled into his new "digs" and we've had more visitors - Dallas's Mom and Dad just left and we had a great time with them.

I thought you'd enjoy a photo that my brother took of our family a couple of weeks ago. Notice our Heather - Marcus's girlfriend. She's become a wonderful addition to our family. As you can see, Dallas looks great after his surgery. Next Monday Dallas will begin his daily visits to the cancer clinic for radiation and chemotherapy. We're hopeful that they're going to be able to blast the heck out of this thing and we'll be able to get on with our lives soon. I'll try to keep you posted on Dallas's progress a little bit better than I have been. Sorry! We've been out having fun!

Love, Patty

No comments: